- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger/dried
- 2 tsp ground Cumin
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp Garam Masala;
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 cup of diced pumpkin
- 1 x 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 x 400ml can of organic coconut cream/milk
- 1 x 400g can of chickpeas thoroughly rinsed
- 200g frozen green beans
- Steamed basmati rice & coriander, to serve.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until very soft. Stir in the garlic, ginger, cumin, mustard seeds, turmeric, garam masala and chilli powder and cook, stirring, for 1 min
- Add diced pumpkin and stir in tomatoes and coconut cream/milk.
- Cook on low until pumpkin is just tender, then add tin of chickpeas and frozen veggies of choice.
- Cook for 5 mins or until just tender.
- Serve with rice & coriander